Avimech was founded in 1998 with a mindset of safety and efficiency as its targeted goal in the aviation industry and became a corporation in the state of Arizona, USA in 2005.
It has acquired 20 years of experience in many Aviation Industry areas, including:
- Sharing responsibilities with major airlines on Passenger transportation and cargo Aircraft
- Aircraft manufacturing support
- Performing major conversion modifications from PAX to Cargo and avionics engineering
on many Boeing aircrafts
- In charge of pre-flight inspections of the B747 for Boeing Company and flight acceptance within FAA parameters
- Highly acclaimed as part of the advanced manufacturing modifications team on the finest jets.
Avimech Aircraft has excelled in quality performance on commercial and on the most advanced, high- level executive jet aircrafts manufactured in the United States.
The combination of long-term experience and expertise has made it possible to present the first and foremost personal "Environmentally Responsible Aviation (ERA)" helicopter.
The aircraft industry is currently meeting in a joint effort to resolve the following issues that have resulted from the accelerated development in the aircraft industry:
- The Technological Impact on Environmental Footprint
- The Effective Cost of Operation and Maintenance
- Safety as a Major Concern
Avimech's vision is "here and now.”
Preserving the possibilities in the present, but soaring ahead to the future.